Monday, July 20, 2009

hit another one

2 years ago I hit a stock that gave me tremendous gain. It was Dendreon Corp (dndn). I had bought it at $4.03 and sold it at $19.25 a couple of days for an astonishing gain. It did the same thing again this year. dropping below $3 and is already over $20. I missed this one and was mad I didn't invest when it was down. I love investing in the pharmaceutical companies! I just invested in a company called Human Genome Science inc. (hgsi) on Friday (July 17). I bought it for $3.44 and sold it today at $12.33! My point is this. I posted earlier about safe stock investing essentials. I do follow them but I am always invested in a more riskier pharmaceutical company. If you take a couple of risks the reward could be high or you could lose it all. Never invest money you are going to sleep over. I only invested $1000 on this and was ready to see what would happen. Take a little risk with some of your investments!


0 comments: