Friday, April 3, 2009

A little tip for saving

I use to be really bad at saving money. I was living from paycheck to paycheck as most people do when they first start out on their own. I got better over the years until one day it finally "clicked". I tried something and everybody thought I was a little "weird" but it worked and save so much money because of it. What I did was started writing every penny down that I had spent. I would keep a note pad in my car and at my house and wrote every penny down. At the end of the month I would go back and look to see where my money had gone. I really couldn't believe my eyes at where I had spent my money and became more disciplined on how and where I spent it. If you really want to get an idea of where your money is going or want to have an eye opener, try it...you will see!


0 comments: